Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

List of Zone 12 claims?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RolfMank

PostSubject: List of Zone 12 claims?   Sun Mar 06, 2011 6:37 pm

Is there a way to find or publish the list of Zone 12 claims? That will give me, and others, an idea about regions to go to.

Whoops: I just see you can click on zone 12 and then get a shortlist. That helps!, A pity that many have no GPS coordinates and that there is only limited info (height summit, but not height start, % avg, % max). If feasible; a map for the world claims like to maps of zone 1-11 would be really great!

Greetings,

Rolf

P.S I have to visit Japan in May for work and hopefully I can find time to climb mount Aso. Which seems to be a beauty (vulcano)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
daniel gobert
Admin

PostSubject: Re: List of Zone 12 claims?   Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:07 pm

Hi, Rolf.
For any request about zone 12, write to Etienne Mayeur, manager (look at the adress in the committee's page)
Yes, there is a list of the already climbed ascents out of Europe by members but we try first to have all the datas about our 950 european tops, before working on thise extra datas.
We have just the informations sent by the members themselves about those climbs.
Of course, the manager verifies that they follow the rules of the zone 12 (see the rules'page).
At your service, regards, Dan.

Etienne Mayeur

PostSubject: Re: List of Zone 12 claims?   Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:30 pm

Hi,

reason that there are no GPS coordinates, feet and so on... is that people who claimed these BIGs didn't send me more informations that the name. Sometimes there is no continent, no country, no altitude !!!
A lot of these z12 results were claimed before 2007 when z12 was not really managed.
For corrects informations about one big in z12, you can write me, but ,easiest way, is to contact directely the member who claimed the BIG by mail or by the message system inside the website.

Regards

Etienne
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://users.skynet.be/bicycledream
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of Zone 12 claims?   

Back to top Go down

List of Zone 12 claims?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1