Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Change 2009 - INCR5 Passo Furcia --> Kronplatz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Passo Furcia --> Plan de Corones-Kronplatz
yes - oui
67%
 67% [ 4 ]
no - non
33%
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Etienne Mayeur

PostSubject: Change 2009 - INCR5 Passo Furcia --> Kronplatz   Mon Nov 02, 2009 3:29 pm

200 m before the top of Passo Furcia (from Longega) start at the left the roal to Plan de Corones (Kronplatz). Kronplatz is very mediatic in this area and in 2010 will be arriving stage in the Giro like in 20083

En venant de Longega, 200 m vant le sommet du passo Furcia, part à gauche la route vers le Plan de Corones (Kronplatz). Cet endroit est très médiatique dans la région et verra en 2010 l'arrivée d'une étape du Giro comme en 2008

www.kronplatz.com/de/giro
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://users.skynet.be/bicycledream
coen

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - INCR5 Passo Furcia --> Kronplatz   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:02 pm

I do agree on this change because of the more mediatic character, but it's more than just a changes of height don't you think. Kronplatz is really a new climb. I ride Passo Furcia severall years ago, when the Kronplatz wasn't tarmaced. With this changes I got the feeling I haven't climbed that BIG!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gbrunetti

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - INCR5 Passo Furcia --> Kronplatz   Mon Nov 02, 2009 11:58 pm

I proposed Kronplatz some time ago after the Giro d'Italia as there was a clear interest of the local tourism (Alto Adige) to make a attractive place also for cyclists and bikers not only for skiers.

This is confirmed by the return of Giro d'Italia after only two years. This also means that the terrain road will be maintained.

After said that we can not stop our climb to Passo Furcia as for our character we can not miss to get the top during a climb.

Kronplatz will benefit the list of the BIG, which sometimes should adapt to host newborn stars.

The climb could be named Passo Furcia-Kronplatz

Gabriele
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alain Jacquemin

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - INCR5 Passo Furcia --> Kronplatz   Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:21 am

174 cyclistes l'on déjà gravi ce qui montre que ce col est très attractif doit-on vraiment le changer va-t-on changer le tourmalet pour aller au pic du Midi de Bigorre ? Avoir des résultats qui ne correspondent plus à la réalité n'est pas agréable ni parfois crédible.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Change 2009 - INCR5 Passo Furcia --> Kronplatz   

Back to top Go down

Change 2009 - INCR5 Passo Furcia --> Kronplatz
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1