Challenge B.I.G - Forum

1.000 cycling climbs/ascensions cyclistes

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Some information about Niederösterreich and Steiermark!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
gabor kreicsi

PostSubject: Some information about Niederösterreich and Steiermark!   Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:57 pm

Two weeks ago I was in Austria. I was on a pilgrimage from Mátraverebély (Hungary) to Mariazell (Austria).
It was a very beatiful! After a tour I will have inner road in my mind and my heart.

I passed a few B.I.G-s.
Very Happy

So, an information.

The Hoheck last 50 meters is gravel. Not a long and not to bad. It's no problem if you have a roadbike but not too easy.
I was on MTB. Cool

The Ebenwaldhaus not plain to find. If you arrive a parking you can go ahead to the next farm. Turn right and go around the farm. The last 100 meters is a gravel road. It's a hard gravel! pale

The Bürgeralm incline is a gravel from the chairlift station above Aflenz-Kurort village. But the road it not so wrong. Some vehicles worked a road. Maybe in the next year will have an asphalt?! Question

The Auf dem Straßegg it's OK. It's so nice! I love you

The Auf der Schanz is a not simple pass. If you can arrive from Birkfield and from Fischbach you can pass a highest point (1250 m) and downhill to the signs - near the haus - that have an inscription 1250 m. But this point it's not this height. No It's approximately 1170 m. If you can arrive from Kindberg you can to go on after a signs. This lenght from signs to highest point is 500-700 meters. bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://galcsik-it.hu/kreicsi/

Some information about Niederösterreich and Steiermark!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1